Game Plan! Why You Should Have One Too



Why comes up with a game plan? Simple, it allows you to draw up a projection and work out the expectation for the years (10, 15, 20 years) to come there you will have a better guideline on how to execute your investment and most importantly how to allocate your monthly income.

For me it will be a monthly cash allocation of $800 to invest into the REIT market once the price/time is right. As for what to invest in, I will be looking at REIT with the following:
  • At least 8% yield (more is better)
  • Low Gearing Ratio
  • High NAV
  • Price Lower than its NAV
On top of investing into the stocks market, I would love to look at areas which I can have cost savings or making wise financial decisions.

Let me know if you have any other views and perhaps you can join me in this journey.

1 comments:

not enough details and not sounding at all

Reply

Post a Comment