Passive Income Q3 2017


Updating my Q3 income. I am very excited to see that my portfolio is growing as you can see from the chart breakdown.

So here are the contributions received this quarter.
  • Soilbuild Biz Space REIT - $131.94
  • First REIT - $67.54
  • LMIR Trust - $45.00
  • Viva Industrial Trust - $232.62
  • AIMS AMP Capital - $33.07
  • Asian Pay TV Trust - $143.00
  • IREIT Global - 86.70
Total - $694.87
Monthly - $231.623

That works out to be $231.623 per month which has been slightly improved by my recent purchase of Asian Pay TV Trust and from IREIT Global that distributes half yearly. Although I noticed there is a drop in DPU from Soilbuild and LMIR, it is not a huge concern I have at the moment. 

Apart from purchasing Asian Pay TV Trust, another transaction took place which is Tuan Sing Holdings Limited. It is similar to the reason of purchasing of GuocoLand where the property market in Singapore will see recovery and a long-term play as well.

Things to look at on this quarter is whether to continue to invest in S-REITS since the yield is not as lucrative as before or to look for growth stocks. I do have some stocks on my watch list mainly Singtel, ComfortDelGro, and Dasin Retail Trust.

Post a Comment